Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Haircut


I am so upset! As we all know my brother's wedding is this weekend, and I wanted to go get a trim and I sometimes have to go get my hair thinned out with thinning shears because i have extremely thick hair. Well I tried a new salon, and it was a huge mistake....this woman who cut my hair gave me super short layers and just trimmed a little off the bottom, so it looked like a mullet!!!! (I'm not even sure if thats how you spell it) Anyway I was so upset, I just wanted to go home. I went home and cried to Rob, and he told me just to cal back in the morning to see what they could do for me. Well I called this morning and someone different was working (thank goodness) so I asked her if I could come in so she could fix it. As you might know I've been trying to grow my hair out, and have been doing a pretty good job. Well this girl ended up having to cut off a ton to make it all look more even! I'm so upset, but it is just hair, and it will grow! But unfortunatly it will be in my brother's wedding pictures forever!!! *tear*
Here's a pic of it, I have bangs too, but they're pinned back.

3 comments:

The Morgans said...

OHH! I feel for you. But it doesn't look bad I am sure that pictures will turn out beautifully, you may just need to redesign your hair do for the wedding.

sharon said...

Hey sorry about the cut but you do have a beautiful face and maybe you could pin your hair back ?

lizS said...

that's exactly why i don't let anyone touch my hair but my mom. poor nicki! it's cute though, even if it's totally not what you wanted. i'm sure the pics will be fine. you do have an adorable face; play that up, lol!