So many things to blog so little time...
Last weekend Rob got a sitter and had planned a cute date. We went to my favorite little Italian place and thats all he told me...the rest was supposed to be a surprise. So we drove a town over and we drove into a huge drive-thru Christmas light display. It goes for a couple miles, but as we went through the entrance,Rob pulled over and parked in a side parking lot. We went into the entrance and there were horse drawn carriages you could use instead of your car. So we went through the beautiful light in this awesome white carriage. It was so wonderful, and we had a great time. Thank You Robbie!
On Saturday we went to Rob's work children's Christmas Party. It was a ton of fun, and the kids got to sit with Santa. They had balloon animals, toy raffles, and lots of games.
This past week we took Porter to the pediatrician to have his ears re-checked and one of his tubes is clogged. Apparently this is common.
Although its a little piece of information i would've liked to know ahead of time, but anyway they gave him some ear drops to hep clear it out. He's acting fine so I guess its not bothering him too bad. He is such a trooper! He's such a sweet, loving little boy. I am so grateful to be his mommy.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great date! Kimball and Warren both had there tubes clog. THe ear drops usually take care of it right a ways. It never really bothered them much! Good Luck.
That is so romantic (sigh) you make me sick :) So I know you tagged me I'm just lazy but my sis in law will show me how to do it and I will. Merry Christmas!! Oh cute advent calendar you are creative
Way to go Rob! and I'm sorry to hear about Porter, but at least he doesn't seem to notice.
Post a Comment