One reason I love Oklahoma, is everywhere you go, no one is afraid to wish you a Merry Christmas. I love this. Savannah even gets to celebrate Christmas at school. They had such a fun time yesterday. They were instructed to wear their pajamas to school for an imaginary ride to the North Pole. So they had their trip to the North Pole and read Polar Express, made sleigh bells, and drank hot chocolate. Savannah had a blast! They even made a golden angel for the top of our tree.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
One reason I love Oklahoma
One reason I love Oklahoma, is everywhere you go, no one is afraid to wish you a Merry Christmas. I love this. Savannah even gets to celebrate Christmas at school. They had such a fun time yesterday. They were instructed to wear their pajamas to school for an imaginary ride to the North Pole. So they had their trip to the North Pole and read Polar Express, made sleigh bells, and drank hot chocolate. Savannah had a blast! They even made a golden angel for the top of our tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment