- My family- No matter what we're doing my family makes it so much fun. They always make us feel so warm and welcomed. Especially my Dad...we've always shared this amazing relationship and I hope he always remembers how important he is to us.
- Robs family (which I consider my own as well)- They are rich in tradition, and I'm so grateful for how hard Cricket(my MIL) works to cook and teach me new things. I know this year was hard on her physically, and I really appreciate all she does.
- Gas prices...we filled our Scion up for $13.00....YAHOOOO
- My sweet adorable husband, his job, and his desire to support us.
- Snowflakes- It started to snow a little in Branson while we were there, ad me and Savannah went outside and watched it fall...I love that girl, and the memories we create together.
- Thanksgiving dinner... it comes and goes so fast..yum yum. But also reminds us of how truly blessed we really are.
- Christmas music- I love love love it!
- Being a member of this Gospel... I am so grateful to be a part of this beautiful gospel and the peace of mind it brings...the answers i find, and the knowledge that no matter what happens my family is sealed together forever.
- The power of prayer- I love the fact that I can end my day by pouring my heart out to my Father in Heaven. I know that he listens and answers my prayers, how could I ever deny that i have witnessed his hand in my life. He has always answered my prayers, there is evidence of that in every aspect of my life.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I am a blessed woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment