Saturday, December 20, 2008

I think my pancreas is quivering!!!



In the spirit of cookie making, I found this awesome cookie recipe on "The Picky Palate" blog. Rob needed me to whip up some cookies tonight for his home-teaching families, so I thought these were different and fun!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cookies

2 sticks softened butter

¾ Cup brown sugar

¾ Cup sugar

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

2 ¾ Cup flour

1 teaspoon baking soda

¾ teaspoon salt

1 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips

2 6 oz boxes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites


1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well mixed. In a separate bowl sift the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips and cookie dough bites until just combined.


2. With a cookie scoop, scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cooked to your liking. I usually take mine out right at 9 minutes for a softer cookie. Let cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.


About 36 cookies

3 comments:

Sariah English said...

Those sound great! I love that blog!

Lori Ann said...

These look yummy! I will try them in a couple of weeks when my treat supply dwindles.

sharon said...

wow thats all I can say