
We've become a little lazy about our date nights lately, and we always seem to make excuses. Well last night we couldn't get a sitter so we got creative. We put the kids down to bed, and Rob left so I could get ready, I'm talking full-on (pre-children) get ready. Remember how you used to prep before a date? Well thats what I did. (Note: judging from his reaction I will do this more often;) Anyway Rob showed up with these beautiful flowers, and we had a candlelit dessert picnic and then watched a movie. It was so great to have some uninterrupted time.

2 comments:
What a great idea. You have to be creative sometimes to make sure you still have couple time.
of fuN! We get a little lazy about our date nights, but then again we dont have any kids yet so every night is like a date night to us! What did you eat for dessert?!
Post a Comment