cute pics!! and speaking as a former dental assistant, his obsession with dental hygiene is no bad thing at his age! just be careful about the stiffness of his brush; no more than 'soft' bristles. otherwise he could get resession of his gums if he brushes alot. ;)
Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.
2 comments:
cute pics!! and speaking as a former dental assistant, his obsession with dental hygiene is no bad thing at his age! just be careful about the stiffness of his brush; no more than 'soft' bristles. otherwise he could get resession of his gums if he brushes alot. ;)
I think they are great pictures, I love the one of you and Savannah. And he could have much worse habits, like coloring on the walls.
Post a Comment