Sunday, September 9, 2012

We're Back!

 
We had one adventurous, crazy summer. We loved every bit of it...for the most part. We made our big move to Anchorage in July. It was an 11 day journey, and when everything was said and done I am so grateful we did it. The roughest part was on the Al can. The ice has destroyed parts of the road so while it is very curvy and steep...it also is very bumpy and at some points it felt like we were on a boat going over waves. The kids did such an amazing job and I am so proud of how well they handled the LONG days in the car. One of my favorite towns along the way was Whitehourse, Yukon. It was breathtaking. I will leave this post with pictures of  Whitehourse. We made it safe and sound and our prayers were definitely answered.

No comments: