"Enjoy the little moments, because one day you will wake up and realize they were the big moments"
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Half-Marathon
Porter has been walking laps every Friday with his class and last week they added up their laps and rewarded them for completing a half- marathon! Go Bubba!
Hi Kelly! It looks like a lot has been going on- so many exciting things for Porter and Savannah- and I can't beliiiieve your beautiful little Cora just turned 1! You have the most beautiful family, girl!
Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.
1 comment:
Hi Kelly! It looks like a lot has been going on- so many exciting things for Porter and Savannah- and I can't beliiiieve your beautiful little Cora just turned 1! You have the most beautiful family, girl!
Lots of love from across the base ;)
-becca
Post a Comment