My two older babies started school in August. Savannah started the third grade and Porter started kindergarten. The school is down the hill across the street so they were excited to be able to walk to school together. I walk to the end of our driveway and watch them walk to school. The mornings here are really crisp, so I'm grateful we live so close. I miss having them home suring the day but I love the individual time I get with Cora.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
First Day of School
My two older babies started school in August. Savannah started the third grade and Porter started kindergarten. The school is down the hill across the street so they were excited to be able to walk to school together. I walk to the end of our driveway and watch them walk to school. The mornings here are really crisp, so I'm grateful we live so close. I miss having them home suring the day but I love the individual time I get with Cora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment