Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!









 I would have to say that 2012 was very good for us. I don't believe in making resolutions but goals...I do believe in. One of my goals for the new year was to be better at journal keeping and picture taking. I want to remember as much as possible of this time when my babies are young. Speaking of babies my oldest will be nine next month! NINE! I cannot believe it! That's for another post. We had an amazing Christmas and my parents were able to come up for Christmas. They actually came in on Christmas Day. We got a couple great days of sledding before we got a small warm front...warm front being 40 degrees. After having a couple weeks of -15 temps, it felt so warm. I loved having them here! I am looking forward to this year and all it has in store for us.

No comments: