Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a Girl!!!


We had our major ultrasound today. They checked the anatomy and made sure baby looked good. So far baby looks amazing. Most importantly we found out we are having a GIRL! We are all excited. Especially Savannah. She's been talking about wanting a baby sister since Porter was born, so now she's excited to have a "girl's only" pink room. Porter doesn't really seem to care, but I'm sure he will when he actually gets to meet her. We have a lot of names picked out, it's juat a matter of narrowing them down. We love the names Cora, Colette, Eliza, Hazel, or Fallon (Rob's likes Fallon, me...not so much). We have the middle name picked out already(Pauline, after my grandmother). We're so excited to see you grow little girl!!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I thought so. Congratulations! What day are you due again?

The Kelly Family said...

I'm due March 29th.

Jeanette said...

Awesome! I'm due March 27th.