Friday, November 19, 2010
Giving Thanks
Life has been pretty great around here. There's been nothing out of the ordinary, but I think that's what makes it so great. I've always been an observant person. I love to notice the little things. I'm trying to pass this on to my kiddos. As we are in the car I want them to notice the crazy Oklahoma clouds or the way the trees have amazing colors right now. As me and Savannah were walking the other night, she noticed the way the leaves crunched as we were walking. I hope she's making memories. I'm so unbelievably grateful for the life I've been given. I love being Savannah and Porter's mom. I love teaching them about the world, then listening to them teach me what they see. I'm so grateful to feel this little baby wiggle and kick, I'm excited to add another one to our little family. I'm grateful that for my sweet husband. I'm grateful that he is so giving, kind and patient. I have so much to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment