Tuesday, June 15, 2010


I just finished this book. It was a pretty easy read, I didn't LOVE it but I didn't hate it. It was just ok for me. It was an interesting concept, but kind of predictable. I guess every once in a while you just need a book with a happy ending. I was at the bookstore in Branson with the kiddos and we always browse the bargain section, and I normally always go for the historical fiction, but this one looked interesting so I grabbed it. I read it in 2 nights. Now I on the prowl for my next interesting read. I broke down and registered for a class for this summer, so I will need to get started on that class. I needed one more credit for my minor so I am taking a US civil war class. That should be fun.

2 comments:

blondeviolin said...

Civil war! That's gonna' be a neat class. (Out comes my inner nerd... LOL)

I'm assuming you've done the typical LDS historical fictions (Gerald Lund, Dean Hughes, etc)?

The Kelly Family said...

No, I'm not a big fan of the lds historical fiction. I did read the Dean Hughes bookes, and they were pretty good.