Today was Porter's 2 week post-op appointment. The ENT said everything looked great, he developed a cough which his Dr said was pretty normal since he had so much drainage...I bet that's what your Tuesday needed...drainage talk. Anyway, he had another hearing test which was fabulous but the audiologist said its pretty heard to test 2 years old since they like being two and don't always respond. He will get another hearing test in 3 months.
Not too much else going on around here, Rob's in upgrade training, so he's been getting home around 11 everyday, which is so nice.
We are also getting very excited about my new little nephew, Ivan making his world debut in a few short weeks. I am so happy and emotional when thinking about Merrill getting to be a Daddy.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to hear his cough is normal, I know you were understandibly a little concerned.
I'm glad everything is going well for Po Po.
Post a Comment