Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day
















I have some amazing men in my life.





I wanted to take a minute to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. He truly is one of the strongest, most giving man I know. He is an awesome, involved grandpa that doesn't let a day go by without letting us know he thinking of us. I love you Dad.





Next I wanted to wish my sweet brother, and very first best friend, a Happy Father's Day! He's going to be a daddy by the end of summer, and I am so beyond excited!!! I know he will be a great Daddy.





Lastly I wanted to wish my sweetheart a Happy Father's Day. My husband is the most kind hearted, caring man I know. He makes me laugh and truly loves my uncondionally. He is strong in the gospel, and shows us how much he loves us everyday! I love you so much Rob.

No comments: