Thursday, March 4, 2010
Home Sweet Home
Oh blog...How I've neglected you! Well we are back home. I love my family so much, but we were homesick, and daddysick so we drove back,and I enrolled Savannah back into her old class. We are all content. Before we left for Missouri our ward was dissolved and combined with another one. There are lots of new young couples, and lots of wives in the same boat as me. Its a nice feeling to live in a community that knows exactly what your going through. I went to a new (new to me) playroup today, and had so much fun chatting with some neat girls,and watching the kiddos play. I might add it has been in the upper 50's this week! I'm breaking out the sandals! I got a sitter for tonight and I'm going to go get new hairdo...not sure what yet, but just a little change. I'll post pictures later(with my new camera, which I LOVE).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys are back! I'm excited to see if you try a reddish tint!
Post a Comment