Sunday, March 7, 2010

Countdown







I've been trying really hard not to countdown the days or even weeks, but I found myself doing that very thing today. We officially have about 7 more Sundays, after today that is! I can't say that this time has been the easiest....its actually been one of the hardest, but I love that fact that I am with my kiddos. I feel for Rob, atleast when I miss him I have two little ones that make me smile. I am so grateful for them, the way they smell, the way they laugh, the new things they are learning...it makes me smile! However in my quest to unwind from my sometimes hectic days I have discovered two items that have helped. The first is an anti-stress aromatherapy lotion from Bath and Body works, and the second is Dr. Teals epsom bath salts. A lot of the time if your having trouble with stress or anxiety your body will crave b vitamins and magnesium. There's lots of magnesium uin these bath salts...and as you soak it should absorb and the salts are filled with oils to make your skin super soft. I've tried it the past two nights, and its soooooo relaxing! Anyway I know many of my friend are or will be in the single momma boat with me soon, so I thought I'd share what I've found to help.

No comments: