Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not a whole lot to report, but I am 16 days into my 23 day diet and I feel pretty dang good. I haven't lost a ton of weight but its only been 16 days, but I feel amazing. I have tons of energy and am feeling way more fit! I've been working out daily and since I'm only putting good things into my body, I feel good. So far I have lost 4 inches off my waist and 3 off my hips. Even if I hadnt lost a pound I'd be grateful that atleast now I have a great routine set up. James and Lauren are coming up this weekend which will be FUN. Me and Lauren are going to see a late showing of NEW MOON! Yes I'm one of those, judge me if you will. I'm very excited!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Can't wait!! and congrats on the diet!

Brittany said...

I forgot to tell you last night you did look great and you seemed to have an extra vibrance :)

jamie said...

yay for everything in your post!!!