Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving











I know I'm a little behind but we had a super fun Thanksgiving. We drove to Illinois to see Rob's family. The kids did really well in the 7 hour drive. We were anxious since Porter has had a hard time in the past on long car trips, but he did great! We also got to meet our new little niece, Caroline. She is so beautiful and has the prettiest blue eyes you'll ever see! Of course we had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, Cricket is a great cook. The next night we drove out to "Our Lady of the Snows Shrine" and saw the Christmas lights display and the kids got to ride on camels. On Sunday we drove down to Branson to be with my family. We ate another Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother and Briahna, Briahna's family and our friends Adam and Gloria. It was once again delicious and we ate way too much! On Wednesday we saw Briahna in her family's show which is always a treat, they are so unbelievably talented. Then on Friday we saw Rob's favorite comedian Brian Regan in Springfield Mo. I bought Rob the tickets as an early Christmas gift, and we went with friends. I'm so glad we did it, it was exactly what we needed. We laughed SO hard, it was a really fun time.

No comments: