Wow he did very well, he looks so comfortable in front of the camera! I love his last pic with hands in his pockets I can just picture him walking around a college campus. So cute.
that last picture is so adorable I LOVE it cuteness !! Did you guys by chance get the package we sent for you and the Yuen's I think I sent it to the Yuens let me know
Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.
8 comments:
Nik-
He is adorable. I cannot believe how BIG he is. Oh how time flies.
I know it seems like it has gone by SO fast, I can't believe he is already 2. It seems like the second child grows even faster than the first.
Very cute!
Wow he did very well, he looks so comfortable in front of the camera! I love his last pic with hands in his pockets I can just picture him walking around a college campus. So cute.
Nik! He's SO cute! I cannot believe we are best friends and Ive never met him yet! He looks so grown up!
that last picture is so adorable I LOVE it cuteness !! Did you guys by chance get the package we sent for you and the Yuen's I think I sent it to the Yuens let me know
The pictures are so, so cute!
So adorable.
Post a Comment