On Thursday we went to Rob's work Halloween party. The kids got to trick-or-treat from room to room in his office. Then on Friday night we went to a chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat at church. It was a blast. We are looking forward to trick-or-treating with friends on base tonight! That's one thing I love about living on base, its super safe on Halloween night! Savannah is a friendly witch and Porter is a dragon. Here's a couple pictures, but I will take more tonight. Happy Halloween everyone!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
On Thursday we went to Rob's work Halloween party. The kids got to trick-or-treat from room to room in his office. Then on Friday night we went to a chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat at church. It was a blast. We are looking forward to trick-or-treating with friends on base tonight! That's one thing I love about living on base, its super safe on Halloween night! Savannah is a friendly witch and Porter is a dragon. Here's a couple pictures, but I will take more tonight. Happy Halloween everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They both looked so cute! And thanks for making all those cookies for the cake walk. I will totally miss you guys at the start of the year when you're in Branson. Then with me gone straight after we won't reunite until fall 2010! Good thing we have blogs, phones and facebook :)
Post a Comment