
Tonight(ok, well I guess its technically Sunday, by I'm talking about last night) me and my awesome husband and our friends, Ili and Brittany went to Humble Pie up in Edmond. It was so good. Its an authentic Chicago-style pizzeria. The owner just opened it a couple months ago and its been doing really well, and I heard them talking about it on the radio, so Brittany suggested we give it a try. The owner recommended two pizzas that weren't on the menu, one was a greek goddess pizza and the other was a chipotle chicken pizza...and they were YUMMY. It is definitely my new favorite pizza joint. After our fun dinner we came back here and watched "Bedtime Stories" which I really liked! All in all this has been a great weekend.

3 comments:
The chipolte pizza sounds yummy is that pizza place new or what?
I think its only been there a couple months, you guys would've liked it i think. Its a fun place! How are you?
I'm glad you guys liked Humble Pie as much as we do. And I love that we both blogged about that pizza and the Hannah Montana movie :)
Post a Comment