







Today was such a beautiful day, I think what made it even more beautiful was that it wasn't supposed to be so sunny today. The forecast was nothing but rain and clouds for today but we woke up to sunshine, and it only became prettier throughout the day. Savannah had a Primary activity at the church today and she ade the cutest collage of her family and favorite things. Then Brittany took us out and took some pictures of me and Rob. We haven't had pictures of just the two of us since we were engaged, so we figured we would get some taken. She did an amazing job I think. After our photos we met some friends for lunch. Once we were home we played outside with the kiddos, which is always fun! Today was a fabulous day!

3 comments:
nice pics ! you looked great i'll admit that steve and I laughed at Rob pic but only out of love.
These are so great, you two look amazing.
You two are so cute, I love the pictures!
Post a Comment