Thursday, March 5, 2009


Today was such a gorgeous day, I mean really nice. It got up to 80 today and so sunny! We opened all of the windows and found every excuse to go outside. We could definitely use some more of those around here. It would probably make Oklahoma more bearable. It was also exciting that Porter actually sat in his stroller while we walked to the park, which was very nice. He is such a sweet ACTIVE little guy. He's become so much more vocal, I don't always understand what he's saying, but at least we're getting there. He wore shorts today and I just love his short chubby little legs ( don't know where he got those ;) He is such an affectionate little guy, he always giving hugs and kisses and HAS to be with his sister (a.k.a partner in crime).
We were walking through Target and I was wearing these super comfy form fitting, foamish Birkenstock flip flops I bought the end of last summer, but I didn't get the chance to wear them until today, so with the sunny weather of corse I pulled them out. Well I noticed, once we were in the very crowded store that when I walked my feet made a little suction in the sandal, and made a lovely flatulent noise with every step......who are we kidding it sounded just like I was crop dusting across the store. To make it worse, Savannah soon noticed and was laughing with each step.

3 comments:

Lori Ann said...

I am so jealous of your 80 degrees! It's been a little warmer here, but that means high 30's, low 40's right now. I'm sorry about your flip flops, but at least you had something fun to laugh about!

Sariah English said...

Send us some of that wonderful weather! That cracked me up about the sandles! I once made on of those noises, but not with my feet, Warren leaned over to me and whispered, "I heard that" I laughed so hard!

lizS said...

it was eighty here in my area too! sweeeeeet. and the flip flops...lol!