So last Wednesday I turned 25!! I had such an amazing week. On Friday my friends took me out to Cheesecake Factory, it was so yummy. It was so nice to get out and enjoy their company. Then my brother and sister-in-law came in late Friday night and we stayed up so late talking an laughing. Then Saturday we all went out to dinner for my birthday it was yet another excellent meal. It was this great Mexican place a couple miles from here. They left on Sunday, and we were sad to see them go. It was a short visit, but so much fun. Rob had this whole week off and Savannah was out of school for spring break, so it was so much fun to have them here, and the weather has been so beautiful and warm. Then on Wednesday I was awakened by breakfast in bed. Rob and the kiddos made waffles with fresh strawberries, my favorite. Then we went to playgroup so the kids could run out some energy. That afternoon the Young Women had a Asian cooking lesson. It went over really well and we got to try some really good food. But before we left, the girls brought out and ice cream cake and sang happy birthday, it was very sweet. I came home and Rob had a babysitter arranged and we went out shopping, and then came home and Rob made dinner and we had some friends over. What a good Birthday!
Friday, March 20, 2009
My Birthday
So last Wednesday I turned 25!! I had such an amazing week. On Friday my friends took me out to Cheesecake Factory, it was so yummy. It was so nice to get out and enjoy their company. Then my brother and sister-in-law came in late Friday night and we stayed up so late talking an laughing. Then Saturday we all went out to dinner for my birthday it was yet another excellent meal. It was this great Mexican place a couple miles from here. They left on Sunday, and we were sad to see them go. It was a short visit, but so much fun. Rob had this whole week off and Savannah was out of school for spring break, so it was so much fun to have them here, and the weather has been so beautiful and warm. Then on Wednesday I was awakened by breakfast in bed. Rob and the kiddos made waffles with fresh strawberries, my favorite. Then we went to playgroup so the kids could run out some energy. That afternoon the Young Women had a Asian cooking lesson. It went over really well and we got to try some really good food. But before we left, the girls brought out and ice cream cake and sang happy birthday, it was very sweet. I came home and Rob had a babysitter arranged and we went out shopping, and then came home and Rob made dinner and we had some friends over. What a good Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! Happy Birthday!
happy (belated) birthday! looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment