I received this box in the mail yesterday from my sweet husband. I opened it up and with tears in my eyes, I read the description. This is a love knot ring...two intertwined as one. Rob helped me to remember that even though we are living in two separate states for the time being...we are always connected. I love that man of mine. The distance apart has been rough on us and I miss him so much.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
A Sweet Surprise
I received this box in the mail yesterday from my sweet husband. I opened it up and with tears in my eyes, I read the description. This is a love knot ring...two intertwined as one. Rob helped me to remember that even though we are living in two separate states for the time being...we are always connected. I love that man of mine. The distance apart has been rough on us and I miss him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment