My baby boy had his usual 6 month check up with his ENT and Audiologist and his tubes have fallen out and while his tubes were in he was doing great and didn't have a single ear issue. Well when his ENT looked in his ears there was quite a bit of fluid trapped behind his ear drum. They went ahead with the hearing test before we made any plans. After his hearing test the Audiologist told me he definitely wasnt hearing well and needed to have that fluid drained. So we met with his ENT and he agreed that he will go in and insert a third set of tubes and clear out his ear. Doing this should help his hearing and avoid future ear infections.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor guy! I'm glad he will hopefully not have more issues- I feel so bad when kids are sick! I know how much I hate being sick! Lets get together for lunch sometime soon! I have school M-T but Fridays I'm free!
Lets do it!! Do you still have my number?
Post a Comment