My friend Becca tagged me on her blog to answer these questions! I happily accept.
My questions for you!
1. What is your dream pet? I would love to own horses, or a dog that isnt yippey and doesnt shed.
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? One thing? lol My weight.
3. Where would you like to retire? Anywhere with Rob.
4. What is your all time favorite character from a book? Too many to choose, I'd have to think about it.
5. What was your favorite movie as a small child? Wee Sing in Sillyville, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid.
6. What is the single most important moment of your life? Marrying my husband....but if I could choose two, the second would be the day Savannah was born. It was at that very moment that I realized one of the main reasons I was put on this earth.
7. Where do you see yourself in 3 years? 10? 3 years? Hopefully at our next base....and closer to my degree. 10? Raising my babies and loving my husband!
8. What is your go-to-dessert to make? Cookie dough brownies or eclair cake
9. What car would you buy if money were not a factor? A huge SUV, I still need a place to put my kiddos.
10. Best advice you were ever given? "How do you want your children to look back and remember you?"
11. Who is your celebrity crush? Jimmy Fallon...funny and cute
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha! Jimmy Fallon- I never knew! Every time I read your blog I remember how sweet you are! You're such a sweet mother- very fun and loving and relaxed! I still laugh thinking about Porter squirting the kids with the hose, and I remember thinking how sweet it was that you didnt yell at Porter because you knew he was just have a rough time without his dad! You don't need to change ANYTHING about yourself!!
Post a Comment