Our Cora baby is growing so fast. We thought we should update our blog with pics of our cute girly. She is crawling, cruising and currently cutting four new teeth (which explains the sleepy snotty pics at the bottom). We love her sweet personality and are looking forward to celebrating her first birthday in March!!!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Cora Cora
Our Cora baby is growing so fast. We thought we should update our blog with pics of our cute girly. She is crawling, cruising and currently cutting four new teeth (which explains the sleepy snotty pics at the bottom). We love her sweet personality and are looking forward to celebrating her first birthday in March!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You can just tell from her face that she has such a sweet demeanor. I love her big bright eyes!
Oh. My. Goodness. Nikki, I have to be honest with you: this may be the cutest baby in the world. literally. She's one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
Post a Comment