My sweet baby boy turned four in August. He also started Pre-k three days before his birthday, but thats for another post. I love my baby boy and we share a special bond. He's the one that knows exactly how to push my buttons then immediatley after...melt my heart. He is a goofy, active, mischevious, handsome little man. Rob obviously wasn't here to help with the birthday festivities , and I really wanted to make this birthday great for Porter. He really deserved it! As most of you know it was 100+ temps here for over two months and Porter really wanted to have his party at the splash park. So after much hoping and praying, we were blessed with perfect weather the day of his party. We had an awesome turn out and Porter had a blast. Rob's parents came down for the fun too! We were able to skype Rob from my phone so he could see Porter open his presents.
I love you so much Porter.

No comments:
Post a Comment