




Greetings from good ole Branson, Mo! I decided to come visit my parents in Branson, and we left on the 3rd of July and two weeks turned into a month. I really love the summers here. They have an amazing city pool (the AQUAPLEX check it out). Its very baby friendly, so we've been there quite a bit. Its also so nice to spend the evenings with my parents. They have always been so great with the kids, so its nice to have that help. We could do even more if it wasn't so hot during the day. I'm excited that my sis-in-law and baby nephew will be heading back this week. Yay! I miss them and will be excited to spend my last two weeks here with them. My brother will be back this weekend too.
Rob is doing really well. We are both growing in ways that would've probably only been possible if we were going through this kind of separation. I truly believe our Heavenly Father knows the situations to place us in that will provide us with the lessons we need to learn to grow and progress. Although my life would be perfection if Rob were here...most of the time the easy route isn't the route that teaches us anything. I love the fact that I am getting to know my children in a way that will probably always bond us together. Rob promised me before he left that even though we were apart physically...nothing would ever truly separate us. He was right. I still feel so close to Rob and since we only get to talk via Skype we still get to laugh, cry, and share each other's burdens. I love him and am so grateful for this time we have to learn together. On a funny note... I turned on the effect on my web cam and Rob got some funny pictures of Cora. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment