Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meet my husband













Let me start out by saying that deployments stink. They really do. If any of you have been around me and Rob know that we are extremely close. I feel so unbelieveably blessed to have a best friend in my husband. Not many women can say that they wouldn't change anything about their spouse...I can say that. I wouldn't change a thing(except to not have him on the other side of the world). Rob knows me better than anyone and I love being with him. I am also very very grateful for modern-day technology and the fact that since all we can do is talk right now, we are getting a chance to become even better friends. I'm so glad I get to see his cute face almost everyday. I am also one of those lucky women that can say their husband just keeps getting more and more handsome as the years go by!!! I love you Robbie.

No comments: