Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi There!


Yesterday was definitely an interesting Valentine's Day. I'd never been a fan of Valentine's Day. Its not that I hated it, I just thought it was a tad overdone and I have to admit it is a thousand times more fun as a wife and mommy. I must say I have 3 1/2 of the sweetest valentines a girl could ask for. I had to spend the morning at an ob check-up. Only for him to refer me to a perinatal specialist. He just wanted to make sure everything was ok since this little girl will probably be here before we know it. So Rob met me down in Norman at the perinatal doc. We had a bit of a wait since they were working us in, so Rob ran some errands while I was waiting to be seen . I was having some issues with the prongs in my engagement ring so Rob took it to an amazing jeweler there in Norman and had the ring reset so I could wear it with my wedding band. The he ran to the super Target( my other love) and picked up some things so I could make a special dinner for the babies. We finally were called back and the perinatal doc did an indepth ultrasound and exam and said that baby girl looks amazing, and at this point there's not a whole lot left to do . We've done everything that they would stop labor to do (i.e. steroid shots). She is also weighing bigger than expected for this week. So he told me just to take it easy and he was pretty confident this one would make it to 36 weeks as well. Anyway when we left Rob suprised me with gorgeous flowers...he is so amazing!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wow that ultrasound is amazing, like a B & W photo! It sounds like you went to the same place in Norman we go to. I hope she stays in until 36!