"Enjoy the little moments, because one day you will wake up and realize they were the big moments"
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Happy Birthday Savannah
Savannah started her birthday off with her favorite breakfast, and then spent the afternoon on a date with Daddy. They went out to lunch and then he took her shopping. They ended up buying her a dollhouse, which is pretty darn cute. I had planned on making Savannah her favorite cake, but since momma's on bedrest, Daddy took her to the bakery and let her pick her own cake. She chose a double chocolate chip cookie cake with Hello Kitty on top. So we had some of her cookie cake and opened the rest of her presents. She is having a little party next weekend when our families come down. I just wanted to tell my little Savannah how much we love her, and are so unbelieveably proud of her.
Me and Rob have been married for nine years and we have three beautiful children. I am a stay-at-home Mom and wife, and Rob is an officer in the military and currently working on his masters . I love my little family with all i am , and am so glad to be doing what I am.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Savannah! I am sure I would have chosen the same cake when I was her age. I loved Hello Kitty!
Post a Comment