Monday, October 18, 2010

17 week update

I am 17 weeks along now, and feeling great. The morning sickness is gone and I feel the little flutters from time to time. I haven't gained any weight yet but have a bump. I went for an ob check today and he brought up the idea of doing progesterone shots weekly from now until week 36 to ensure I don't go into pre-term labor again. Low progesterone levels can be a big factor in early labor and I've been taking the oral form of progesterone for a while no and my levels are still borderline low, so just to be sure I will start the shots next week and continue on until I'm told to stop. Hopefully this will keep this one in longer.

2 comments:

terica said...

WOW! That was quick! ALready 17 weeks! WOOHOO! How awesome! Are you going to find out what you are having?

The Kelly Family said...

Yeah we find out at our 20 week appt! We couldn't wait to be surprised, we always find out!