Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter









We had such a fun Easter this year. Savannah was old enough to really get in there and have a good time. On Saturday our housing management office was having a meet and greet with the Easter bunny, so went went down there, and it was the first time Porter had seen the Easter bunny, so we weren't sure how he would react, but he thought it was so funny. He just laughed and pointed. Then we went back and dyed some eggs, which I haven't done since I was little. Savannah would put them in the dye them help her brother put them in, it was super sweet to see. I was cold and rainy on Sunday morning so we decided to do our hunt indoors. Rob's mom sent them some new baskets to be filled, and they were the cutest baskets. I love easter, I love the traditions we can pass on, and I love the chance we get to remember our Savior and His ultimate sacrifice for us.

4 comments:

Sariah English said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Sorry it was rainy. Where did you get savannahs dress? It is so darling!

The Kelly Family said...

Its a Laura Ashley dress...and we found it on ebay, it was brand new, we get a lot of her dresses on ebay...you can find some awesome deals.

Karen said...

Nikki!!!! Of course I remember you! Things are great here. We're having our little guy next month, then in August we're moving to Columbia, MO and my husband Mike will be starting law school. Nothing like a little change to make things exciting! :) Your daughter is gorgeous- she looks just like you. I'm so happy for you and your sweet little family! I'll have to follow your blog now! :)

Brittany said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! I love that picture of Savannah kissing Porter and I love that she helped him dye the eggs, what a good big sis. Did you ever get the email invitation to my blog?