Friday, April 24, 2009

atleast today will be great!





So I'm in need of a huge update. The past couple days just weren't the greatest for me. I ordered some contacts because I am completely out and I ordered them 10 days ago...count it...10 days ago, and I finally called the company and they said they got lost in route!! I ordered my contacts online to avoid the hassle of waiting for my eye doc to order them which would've taken a week at the most. I understand its not a big deal, but its frustrating. Then on Wednesday i put in a piece of gum and chewed and cracked my crown. The crown is on my last tooth in the back and its only 1 1/2 old so I had to go back to the original dentist to get it fixed ( i didn't really care for her) but I had my awesome friend watch the babies yesterday so I could spend 3 hours at the dentist to get a temporary crown put on and they are ordering my permanent. If you know me then you know how much i hate going to the dentist...i hate the sounds, the tastes, the smells....oh I just do not like it. But I survived like every other time. Today has been great! My jaw is still sore, but this morning I got the chance to see Savannah sing with her class at her school assembly. She was so cute, I even got a little teary-eyed watching my little baby girl. I definitely had one of those I-can't-believe-this-beautiful-little-girl-is-mine-and-she's-growing-so-fast moments. I am such a blessed woman!
note: I so wish these pictures had turned out better! Sav's the one in yellow!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That stinks about your crown! I have a couple so the clock is possibly just ticking for when they'll break...I'm glad you found someone to come watch your kids though :) I have heard Savannah sing in primary and she is a good little singer, I'm sure it was a great show.

sharon said...

Ugg sorry about all the choas. Your always so positive though so I admire ya glad to catch up on your fam.