Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary!




Eight years ago today I made the best decision to marry Rob. He continues to be my dream come true. He is constantly reminding me of why he is just perfect for me. Take last night for example, I was getting ready for bed and started to get a headache and really just needed some sleep. Rob made sure I was comfortable, and I fell quickly asleep. When I woke up...realizing I had slept uninterrupted at 2am, I found Rob cuddled on the couch with Cora. When she woke up to eat, Rob brought her into me to nurse. I asked him why he was asleep on the couch he then told me that he knew Cora's cute little squirms and noises woke me up from time to time and he wanted to make sure I started sleeping well. He is always thinking of ways to make my life easier. He came home for lunch today with flowers, a funny card and a gorgeous necklace! He's deploying soon, so I'm trying to enjoy every minute I have with him. I love you Rob, thank you for being the most amazing father and husband!

No comments: