Sunday, January 2, 2011
Porter had his first Sunday in Primary today. For those not of our faith, kiddos stay in nursery until they are 3 then they get to attend a Sunday school class for their age group. Porter moved up today with 3 other little boys all his age. They were so cute sitting in their little chairs and singing songs. I just wish time wouldn't go by so quickly. I feel so unbelievably blessed to be a mommy and to be able to watch these sweet babies grow into amazing children. I try to savor each moment I have with them, and am quickly realizing how quickly they grow. My heart just feels so full of gratitude for the opportunity to teach them, rock them, sing to them , and just be there with them. I truly feel overwhelmed with joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment