Friday, May 30, 2008
So i registered for summer and fall semesters, I decided to only take 2 classes per semester this time, since Savannah will be starting pre-k and we want to get her involved in a couple other things. I'm taking a poli-sci class and health this summer and Spanish 1 ( which robs super happy about) and a humanities class this fall. Robs taking a consumer finance class right now, and of right now will be home this fall/winter which might always change. I am going to YW girls camp next week, i was asked to be our ward camp director, so Rob will be in charge of the little ones next week. He's taking 2 weeks off work,so this should be interesting. He's amazing with them, so I'm confident they will be great, he will just get a better appreciation for what i go through when he's gone. Then we are hoping to visit Rob's family in Columbia, IL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment